Oompah-beat-records is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist you.
Table of contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles that we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations that is carried out on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 16.
Us / us (capitalized or not) – oompah-beat-records
Data protection principles
- We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
- The processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited by a period of time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
Rights of the data subject
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – meaning you have the right to access data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on Automated Processing. This right that you can exercise whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, in the form of direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we deny your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request was handled, please contact us.
- Right to the help of a supervisory authority – meaning you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
The data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly information necessary to provide you with a product / service or to improve your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information that you have provided to them directly or information that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. Consult the list of our partners here.
Information available to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with other products and services that you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you about such products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to the services.
improve your customer experience;
fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
In the context of concluding a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to identify you;
to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
communicate either for sale or for invoicing;
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
administer and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
carry out questionnaires on customer satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider it our legitimate interest to offer you products / services similar or identical to your purchasing history / browsing behavior.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to send you newsletters and promotional offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy when it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no longer than
We may process your personal data for additional purposes which are not mentioned here, but which are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the Personal Data is suitable for Subsequent Processing;
the further processing would not harm your interests and
there would be an appropriate guarantee for the treatment.
We will inform you of any further processing and the purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal data concerning you is in certain cases provided to our trusted partners in order to enable you to provide the service to you or to improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks. DO – describe additional security measures.
Even though we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we are committed to informing the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you in the event of a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
Children We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies that we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may interfere with your use of certain functions.
Necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows more personalized functionality to be provided. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter that information the next time you comment.
Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to serve advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.You can delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Telephone: +32 2 274 48 00
The most recent modification was made on October 14, 2021.